General Conditions for DeVinus services
1- General Conditions of Use
These general conditions regulate the use of the web site www.devinus.com and establish the contractual relationship that aims at the provision of services offered on the website www.devinus.com, ownership of CINNAMON GLOBAL, S.L., from here on CINNAMON GLOBAL (with VAT B-85625424, C.I.C.M.A 3536 and fiscal address Calle Aire nº2, 28042 Madrid) and physical or legal persons (“User”) who request information or subscribe to any service request made via the Internet, through this Web site.
General Conditions are shown to the user through the web site www.devinus.com and should be read and accepted. The user will always have these conditions in a visible and freely accessible manner on the web site.
2.- Applicable Legislation and alteration of the General Conditions
The present general conditions and general terms and conditions are subject to the provisions of book IV of the R.D.L. 1/2007, of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, especially to its title II, articles 159 and 160. Likewise are subject to law 26/1984 of July 19, for the Defense of Consumers and Users, to the Royal Decree 1906/1999 of 17 December 1999 by which the Telephonic or Electronic Hiring is regulated with General Conditions, the organic law 15/1999, of 13 December, of protection of data of a Personal nature, law 7/1996 of 15 January retail trade management, with law 34/2002 of July 11 Services of the information society and electronic commerce, the Civil Code and the commercial code.
CINNAMON GLOBAL reserves the right to modify these terms at any time, without having to previously notify the user. In any case, will be considered as valid and enforceable conditions which were exposed on the Web at the moment that the user agrees with CINNAMON GLOBAL procurement of any service.
3.- Rights and Obligations of CINNAMON GLOBAL
– Errors, delays in access by the user at the time of entering your data, slow or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems on the Internet, causes of fortuitous or force majeure and any other unforeseeable incident of others to the good faith of CINNAMON GLOBAL. In any case, CINNAMON GLOBAL is committed to solve the problems that may arise and to offer the user all the necessary support to reach a quick and satisfactory solution of the incident.
– Errors or damage caused by use of inefficient service and in bad faith by the users.
– Non operating or problems in the email address provided by the User for the sending the order confirmation. The descriptions of the products and services offered by CINNAMON GLOBAL, will be given according to the information provided by suppliers to CINNAMON GLOBAL. The descriptions of the products and services offered by CINNAMON GLOBAL will be given according to the information provided by the suppliers to CINNAMON GLOBAL. However, the information given about each product, as well as the photos or videos provided, are displayed on www.devinus.com as a guide, as well as all trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the website of CINNAMON GLOBAL (www.devinus.com).
4.- Rights and Obligations of the user
The portal can only be used for legal purposes so the user must make lawful and honest use of this portal following the General Conditions of Use. Do not use the services of the portal to carry out any activities contrary to Spanish law, morality and public order. Regarding the part of the user, all liability for damages and damages to the owner of the domain or third parties that could be derived from illegal practices or not allowed among others includes, but is not limited to, the following cases:
-To carry out without prior consent from the owner of the domain any manipulation or alteration of this page, the domain owner does not assume any responsibility that could be derived from such manipulation or alteration by third parties.
– Perform any act that may damage, use, overload, or deteriorate the portal and services and/or prohibit the normal use and use by users.
– Introduce and/or use computer programs, data, defective files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunications equipment or any other, regardless of its nature that may cause damages to the portal, any of the services, or in any Assets (physical or logical) of the proprietary information systems of the domain.
– Violate the rights of third parties to privacy, self-image, data protection to secrecy in communications, intellectual and industrial property.
– Hide and falsify the origin of emails
– The use of false identities, to steal the identity of another individual in the use of the portal or use of any of the services.
– Reproduce, distribute, modify or copy the content of this page, unless it has the authorization of the holder of the domain or is legally authorized.
– Transmit unauthorized third parties the names of users and the access keys
5.- Information about products and services
– The conditions that will govern with respect to the services offered by CINNAMON GLOBAL will be those agreed in each case between the user and CINNAMON GLOBAL, regarding how to provide the service, price and payment system.
– The transportation provided during any services is completely free and we are not charging any fee for that concept. CINNAMON GLOBAL is not a transportation company, our services are based on global experiences linked with the promotion of the Spanish Wine&Food Culture and transportation is a courtesy to our customers.
6- Cancellation Policy
The payment of deposits as a reservation of an event organized by CINNAMON GLOBAL will not be refundable in the event of a cancellation by the client.
Cancellations that occur less than 72 hours before the event will obligate the customer to pay 100% of the price of the event.
Refunds of deposits will be made by bank transfer or by credit card (in case the deposit has been paid in that manner).
7.- Modification of general conditions
CINNAMON GLOBAL reserves the right to modify the general conditions without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located in the servers. In the event that one of the terms of the general conditions of sale is declared illegal or unenforceable by a judicial decision, all other provision shall remain valid.
8- Intellectual Property
All industrial and intellectual property rights of the website www.devinus.com, its graphic design, its source codes and its contents are the exclusive property of CINNAMON GLOBAL, SL, making them have exclusive right of the exploitation rights. The texts, comments, illustrations and images reproduced on the website www.devinus.com are subject to copyright and intellectual property applicable worldwide. In this sense, and in accordance with the provisions of the regulation of Intellectual Property, they are intended for strictly private use, unless different or even more restrictive provisions of the intellectual property code are applied. Any other use will constitute a breach of Intellectual Property and will be sanctioned, unless prior authorization of CINNAMON GLOBAL.
Reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, totally or partially, without the express written authorization of CINNAMON GLOBAL is totally prohibited. Likewise, all trade names, trademarks or signs of any kind contained in the website www.devinus.com are protected by law.
CINNAMON GLOBAL will go after any improper use of the contents presented in its Web site exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to them in law.
CINNAMON GLOBAL reserves the right to make modifications without prior notice, as it considers appropriate on its website, and may change, delete or add both the contents and services it provides and the way in which they are presented or located.
9.- Copyright and Trademark
The website www.devinus.com is fully protected by intellectual or industrial property rights. All reproduction, communication, distribution and transformation of the mentioned protected elements is expressly prohibited without the express consent of CINNAMON EVENTS or its legitimate owners.
The brands of the products or services marketed by www.devinus.com, which sells through the website, belong to their legitimate owners who have consented to its publication.
CINNAMON GLOBAL does not respond to the links to other websites of third parties and its existence does not imply that CINNAMON GLOBAL approves or accepts its contents and services. These other websites are not controlled by
10.- Liability, litigation and applicable law
CINNAMON GLOBAL reserves the right to stop access to the website, as well as the provision of any or all of the services provided through it at any time and without prior notice, either for technical reasons, security, control, maintenance, power failure or any other justified cause. Therefore, CINNAMON GLOBAL does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of its Website or Services, so the use of the user is carried out at his own risk and without, at any time, CINNAMON GLOBAL can be held responsible in this regard.
CINNAMON GLOBAL will not be responsible in the event of interruptions of services, delays, errors, malfunctions and all other inconveniences arising from causes beyond the control of CINNAMON GLOBAL, and/or due to an intentional or guilty conduct of the Member and/or have as their origin causes of a fortuitous event or greater force. CINNAMON GLOBAL excludes any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or topicality of the services transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available or received, obtained or accessed through the Website as well as for the Services provided or offered by third parties or entities. CINNAMON GLOBAL will try to update and rectify that information hosted on its Website that does not comply with the minimum guarantees of truthfulness.
The liability of CINNAMON GLOBAL under these general conditions cannot exceed an amount equal to the sums paid or payable after the transaction that is at the origin of such responsibility, regardless of the cause or the form of the action in question.
In the event of litigation, the user may turn to CINNAMON GLOBAL to reach a friendly settlement.
These general conditions are ruled by the Spanish Law. The parties submit, for the resolution of conflicts and with waiver of any other jurisdiction, to the courts and courts of the user’s address.
11.- Terms and Conditions for the Madrid Gourmet Gateway Tour
Day trip departs from Madrid (meeting location directions will be sent to you after booking your trip) at 9:00am and we will return around 16:00.
Classes are designed for food and wine lovers ages 18 and older. In order to carry out the event there should be a minimum of 15 persons, if occupancy is not reached we are forced to cancel/postpone the cooking trip for that day and we will refund your money.
In order to provide you with the best possible experience, we insist on punctuality (buses will only wait 5 minutes after 9:00). If you arrive later than that, money will not be refunded.
Bookings must be done at least 2 day before day of event. Bookings are not guaranteed until full payment is received and confirmation is provided. Your credit card will be charged 100% of the amount at the time of order.
Food Allergies & Restrictions
Any food allergies or dietary restrictions must be communicated when booking is confirmed and Devinus will do our best to accommodate it, but Devinus will not be held responsible for any guests not informing us of food allergies or dietary restrictions or they don’t be responsible of themselves.
For 100% refund we require more than 1 week cancellation notice prior day of event.
50% refund: 4 days cancellation notice prior day of event.
72h before, no refund at all.
We reserve the right to refuse admission.