OK then, we deserve it, the decision is made, we are going on a trip! It’s really a magical moment when you decide that you are going to discover a different culture, you feel good thinking about all the amazing … Read More
The first whites made with Albillo Mayor (also known in the area as Blanca del País or Albillo) with the label of the Denomination of Origin Ribera del Duero will be from the vintage 2019, while until now the wineries … Read More
Spain is one of Europe’s best destinations for food lovers. With the country’s tapas culture, Mediterranean cuisine and rich regional gastronomic offerings, travelers are spoilt for choice, but where are the very best spots if you’re looking for a foodie-friendly … Read More
Organize a dinner for family or friends can provoke that your levels of stress get higher and higher. While it should be a magical moment, it can also be the most stressful. We have to work while finding extra time … Read More
Most tourists come to Spain with the misconception that Spanish food is just sangría and paella. However, this is not all that the country has to offer! Spanish cuisine is very rich and that richness includes a variety of foods … Read More
- How to pick the perfect wine trip
- Wine and food trips in Europe
- What are the top ten European grape varieties?
- Good news for Ribera del Duero: the D.O allows Albillo white wines
- Spain is different! Calling all Foodies!
- Vinos de Madrid Appellation of Origin
- Main Spanish Wine Regions
- The best 6 places for “churros” in Madrid
- 8 must see Food Markets in Madrid
- The tradition of King’s Cake
- How to surprise your loved ones with the best dinner ever
- Le Beaujolais Nouveau has arrived!
- 12 “bizarre” Spanish foods that all travelers must try
- Hello Vino
- How to make the Perfect Cocktail using Wine
- How to enjoy Spanish Tapas as a local
- Our Top Picks for Best Wine Brunch in Madrid
- Ribera del Duero Appellation of Origin
- La Mancha Appellation of Origin